MEP FORCE 2022
Engagement and Covid Protocols
November 14-16 San Antonio, TX
eVolve MEP, LLC is excited to welcome you to MEP Force. We are glad you are attending, whether in person or virtually.
Stated below are rules to guide our attendees while participating in MEP Force. By registering for and/or attending MEP Force, you agree to these rules.
Enjoy the connection. MEP Force is all about connecting with and learning from industry leaders and peers. It is a unique opportunity in our field.
Be kind. MEP Force is a harassment-free environment. Hateful, discriminatory, threatening, or offensive language and behavior are prohibited.
Speak up. If you or someone else are being harassed or experiencing other unacceptable behavior from another community member, immediately report it to David.Gabriel@evolvemep.com.
Be mindful. At in-person events, pay attention to your surroundings and your fellow participants. Alert event staff if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
Be known. At in-person events, wear your badge at all times while at the event or event venues. Do not let others use your badge or wear someone else&’s badge.
Don’t spam. No unsolicited offers, advertising, promotional materials, surveys, “junk” or bulk mail, chain letters, “pyramid schemes,” investment opportunities, petitions, or other forms of solicitations.
No dangers. Do not bring ammunition, explosives, firearms, weapons, chemicals, biological hazards or other similar materials to events; do not promote any use of such items at events.
COVID-19 Requirements for In-Person Attendance
The health, safety, and well-being of all attendees remains our top priority. While we are pleased
to offer in-person attendance at MEP Force, all in-person attendees must comply with our
COVID-19 protocols, which are subject to change at our discretion, and include the following:
We are closely monitoring local laws to determine whether any vaccination or COVID-19 testing or other COVID-19 entry protocols will be required at the time of the event. Currently, the City of San Antonio does not require residents or visitors to provide proof of vaccine or negative COVID test to enter bars, restaurants, event spaces, and other businesses previously covered under regulations. Mask requirements will continue where federally mandated or required by individual businesses or spaces. The City encourages all residents and visitors to get vaccinated if they have not already done so, including booster shots.
MEP Force event guidelines and protocols for COVID health and safety are guided by venue policies and local, state, and federal guidance. Based on these factors, vaccination against COVID-19 is not currently required for conference attendees.
Please continue to check this website for updated information as the event approaches.
What is the COVID-19 cancellation policy for MEP Force?
Our priority is the health and safety of our employees, partners, customers and all those who plan to attend MEP Force. If you test positive for COVID-19 five days prior to the conference, we encourage you to take precautions for your health and the health of other attendees at the event. That includes canceling your registration for MEP Force. If your cancellation is due to a positive COVID diagnosis, our customer service team will work with you to provide a credit for our 2023 conference or a refund of your original purchase price. Your cancellation will not incur a cancellation fee.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is not currently required for conference attendees. If conference vaccination requirements change prior to MEP Force and you are unable to attend the conference, we will refund your original purchase price, with a $100 fee assessed upon
Compliance with applicable laws
All attendees are responsible for understanding and complying with any COVID-19 government regulations relating to their travel to and from the event and presence at the event.
• If your country of residence, or the United States, prohibits you from entering the United States and/or traveling to the event, you are not allowed to attend the event.
• Currently, the United States does not require foreign national air travelers traveling to the United States to show a negative COVID-19 viral test or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before they board their flight.
• For more details on travel restrictions, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
• In any case by which the CDC determines vaccination is required for purposes of travel to the United States, accepted vaccines will include current U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved or authorized vaccines and World Health Organization emergency use listing vaccines.
• If you are traveling from outside the United States, testing requirements to enter the US and to return to your home country may apply. Please be sure to reference any applicable testing rules prior to booking travel and departing for the event.
• At this time, we do not anticipate that attendees will be required to wear face coverings while ttending the event. However, please wear a face covering if you are more comfortable doing so.
• When going off-premises, masks and social distancing are highly recommended.
Other potential protective measures
Note that you may be required to comply with temperature checks, symptom screenings, or other requirements which may be deemed beneficial for public health protection purposes.
Failure to comply with protocols
Failure to comply with any applicable COVID-19 protocols at the event may result in denial of entry, or removal from MEP Force, and may be subject to other consequences.
Refer to the CDC website or the State Department website for additional information on COVID-19 protocols. For more information on COVID-19 protocols specific to this event, email David.Gabriel@evolvemep.com.